03 February 2007

A Statement From Suni

Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa! Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

I have been asked what has become of Guruji.

He has been installed in my home, where he is treated with the utmost love and respect, and where he is consulted usually several times each day by me or Hope or one of our visitors, always lovingly and with the dignity and respect he deserves.

I have been reading the Respect For Guru Ji (R4G) website and want to assure everyone of this.

During our battle, I held him with all the love and strength I had. He, in turn, gave me all the love and strength I needed to endure. Afterward, when our rescuers tried to relieve me of the 'burden' of carrying him, I refused their help. I know that we could not follow all the usual rules of caring for him during this time, but he was always given all the love, respect and care that was possible.

By the grace of Waheguru, he came through our battle completely uninjured.

I most sincerely hope that I have not offended anyone.

Suni


Waheguru Ji Ka Khalsa!
Waheguru Ji Ki Fateh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS.

Please feel free to speak your mind. Dissension is allowed and welcomed. I only delete illegal comments and spam. OK, maybe obscene, but not usually.

If you want to contact me personally, my address is theroadtokhalistan@gmail.com