19 November 2007

Air Khalistan

I came across this today. It felt good and so I decided to share it with you. It's from Khalistan, The New Global Reality. Although I do wish their cuisine was a little more vegetarian! And the pilot needs to put up the landing gear.


Air Khalistan


The Future Vision




Air Khalistan represents the Sikh Nation's committment to comfortable
travel for all passengers, state of the culinary art Khalistani Cuisine, enroute
strengthening and stretching exercise facility and new nondenominational
breakthrough scientific Khalistani Meditation to further enhance the relaxation
and minimize the jet lag for the passengers. Outer space flying will also be an
option where airplane speed of Mach 3-5 will be the standard norm. It will
minimize the travel time and make business travel more efficient. Air Khalistan
look forward to serving you with enthusiasm in the future.


Thanks for visiting our web site.


CEO


Air Khalistan


Khalistani Cuisine



-Khalistani Prindey
(Chicken Tandoori)


-Khalistani Haria Maujan
(Saag)
-Khalistani Ladaki Chicken
(Green Chilli Chicken)


-Khalistani Mithian Maujan
(Ras Malai)


.......... and many more!
Please stay tune.

3 comments:

  1. This is stupid, 3-5 mach that's faster than fighter jets. Nom-sikhs will laugh at us.
    Be more realistic.

    Gagandip Singh UK

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, cmon, Gagandip Ji,

    Lighten up!

    This is space travel. We're dreaming. And dreams need to be big. And sometimes even seem to be unrealistic.

    'Nothing is a reality unless it is first a dream.'

    Let 'em laugh!

    He who laughs last, laughs best.

    BTW, I'm looking for a good vegetarian chicken substitute to make the tandoori chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vaheguru ji ka khalsa
    Vaheguru ji ki fateh!!

    Brother Gagandip Singh Ji,

    I just visited your blog, The Divine Word, http://thedivineword.blogspot.com/

    Most interesting and a bit different. Definitely worth developing.

    May I offer a couple of suggestions? Of course I may, this is the blogosphere!

    It would be helpful to list the source of each of Guru Gobind Singh Ji's Hukamnamas. A lot of work, I know, but I think it would be worthwhile.

    Also your post 'Khalistan?' seems to be cut off on the sides; I tried to read it, but could not.

    And humility is great, but I'd really like a little more information in your profile. That's personal, though, and up to you, 100%.

    Gurfateh!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE COMMENTS.

Please feel free to speak your mind. Dissension is allowed and welcomed. I only delete illegal comments and spam. OK, maybe obscene, but not usually.

If you want to contact me personally, my address is theroadtokhalistan@gmail.com