08 January 2008

The (Non)Deportation of Laibar Singh - A Video

While surfing YouTube today, I came across this report from 10 Dec 07. Good grief! Almost a month ago. I thought you would probably enjoy it. I am also including the link to that page, as I have noticed that YouTube Videos in blogs sometimes mysteriously disappear.





I'm curious about something. No one here has commented on the new header picture. I would think that a lonely body deserted on the railroad tracks might be sufficiently provocative that some one might say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS.

Please feel free to speak your mind. Dissension is allowed and welcomed. I only delete illegal comments and spam. OK, maybe obscene, but not usually.

If you want to contact me personally, my address is theroadtokhalistan@gmail.com