25 March 2008

'Whether It Is Clear To You Or Not,...

...No Doubt The Universe Is Unfolding As It Should.'

Mai is tired. Very, very tired. Maybe a little overworked. She maintains 7 (seven) blogs, 3 public, 4 private on top of all the usual stuff of life.

I care deeply about all these people and situations I write about. The Singhs: Laibar, Sukhvir, Gurinder, Sarabjit,...and The Kaurs: Parveen, Rajvinder, Sarita,...And the Causes: Darfur, Burma, Tibet, Gaza, and, of course, KHALISTAN. (Note, I haven't yet gotten around to writing about Tibet, but as soon as I get some good pictures to share...) And, of course, the occasional piece of hate mail. (Not much, thanjfully.)

I really needed a pick-me-up today, a little something maybe a bit personal. Funny how the universe is ordered. First I got that lovely, lovely comment published in the previous post. Then this arrived from a friend. Yes, that is exactly what I need. And come to think of it, I am feeling a little squirrelly...I am going to lie down and take a nap. Folding the laundry and washing tthe dishes will just have to wait.













This is what you need today!!!

Don't let things drive you

"nuts"!!



Have a fabulous STRESS FREE day!!!!






WHY TRY TO FIT IN?
YOU WERE BORN TO STAND OUT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS.

Please feel free to speak your mind. Dissension is allowed and welcomed. I only delete illegal comments and spam. OK, maybe obscene, but not usually.

If you want to contact me personally, my address is theroadtokhalistan@gmail.com