I am also adding a new link to the post: We Will Never Forget What Others Don't Even Know Happened . This includes a rather long article about what happened, from a Sikh newspaper. It's not really our personal stories, but it's well worth your time. If you're just looking for our stories, jump down to #1, below.
Suni and I have wracked our brains trying to decide the exact date we actually fought in Delhi - and we keep being unable to be sure. It must have been Nov. 3 or 4, but it might have been Nov. 2 or 5. It really was that confusing and traumatic to us.
I have, I think, gotten our stories from 1984 in order, so I'll start there.
- The Last Time I Saw Amritsar - Early June, 1984
- Suni's Story - Early November, 1984
- Hindu Gods And Other Things - Early November, 1984
- (Shaheed) Mandeep Singh Khalsa - Mani - Sometime in 1969 - Early November, 1984
- Aftermath - Early November, 1984
- Conclusion - Not a story, but this needs to be here
- Vini Speaks - 1926 - Present
- Suni's Statement - Early November, 1984
- More Mani - April, 1984
- (Shaheed) Sandeep Singh - February 14, 1971 - Early November 1984
- Delhi Again - TWENTY-TWO YEARS AND NO JUSTICE- June, 1985
- A Fairy Tale - Late 1985
- Details - 4 November 1984 - This is a recently written post, in answer to someone who felt the need to know exactly what happened, .that day.