21 December 2007

The Christian Radical: The Vancouver Catholic Worker goes on record in support of Laibar Singh

The Christian Radical: The Vancouver Catholic Worker goes on record in support of Laibar Singh

Here is another group supporting Laibar Singh Ji.


Also I just read on the CKNW News Web site:

His supporters, who continue to claim he's too ill to travel, are holding a 10:30am news conference Friday at the downtown YWCA, 733 Beatty St.

That's tomorrow morninmg, actually about nine hours from now. I suppose I'll report on it when I see the stories tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE COMMENTS.

Please feel free to speak your mind. Dissension is allowed and welcomed. I only delete illegal comments and spam. OK, maybe obscene, but not usually.

If you want to contact me personally, my address is theroadtokhalistan@gmail.com